Music Heritage Of The South
ULTIMATE ROAD TRIPS TO THE BIRTHPLACE OF AMERICAN MUSIC
All information and guidance given by Music Heritage Of The South online or in person is taken at the user’s own risk. This includes information or guidance on vaccinations, visa requirements, packing tips, money suggestions, city information, etc. The information is given in good faith and is not the responsibility of Music Heritage Of The South. It is up to the user to apply the information responsibly. Don’t sue us if some of the information changes when you arrive in the city or country. It’s part of traveling.
1) All information on the website is the property and sole ownership of Music Heritage Of The South. We don’t mind if you use it for non-commercial use. Please don’t plagiarize us. Logos or signage of private businesses in Music Heritage Of The South photographs, whether it be hotels, casinos, clubs, etc. displayed on the site remain trademark of their parent entities.
2) Music Heritage Of The South will not be held responsible for links to businesses outside of musicheritageofthesouth.com. Outside sites are not part of Music Heritage Of The South, and we are not liable if those sites offend you or harm you in any way.
3) If you decide to link to Music Heritage Of The South, we ask that you please link to our homepage (www.musicheritageofthesouth.com), for the convenience of the incoming user.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4) When booking a tour with Music Heritage Of The South, the passengers are deemed to have agreed to these Booking Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us) and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis. The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation invoice.
5) Music Heritage Of The South and assigned Tour Manager will not be held responsible or liable for any activities you, the passenger, undertake. You are a responsible adult and participate in all activities AT YOUR OWN RISK. This includes but is not limited to tour inclusions, optional activities, nightlife participation, etc. The passenger agrees to all responsibility in case of any incident resulting from participation in any of these OWN-RISK activities.
AUTHORITY ON THE TOUR
6) Our group trips are run by a Trip Manager/driver (TM). The decision of the TM is final on all matters likely to affect the safety or well-being of any person participating in the trip. If you fail to comply with a decision made by a TM, or interfere with the wellbeing or mobility of the group, the TM may direct you to leave the trip immediately, with no right of refund. We may also elect not to carry you on any future trips booked. You must at all times comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange and drug regulations of all States visited, and you also agree to travel in accordance with our responsible travel guidelines.
You agree to act like a mature adult while on tour. By booking a tour with Music Heritage Of The South, you agree to follow the authority of Music Heritage Of The South and assigned Tour Manager (TM). If you act like a mature adult, you should have nothing to worry about, and everything should run smoothly.
7) Music Heritage Of The South and the assigned TM are not medical doctors but have the authority to authorize medical treatment in the case of passenger unconsciousness, injury, or unstableness. You agree to release all liability in these events. Our goal is to help you. Don’t sue us for trying to do so. All medical bills will be paid in entirety by the passenger and Music Heritage Of The South and assigned TM will not be held liable for any payments relating to medical treatment or transportation to/from the medical places of business. All medical establishments will be the nearest or best suited in relation to location or incident.
8) Passenger must have valid passport or US state ID, while traveling with Music Heritage Of The South. Vaccinations, visas, and legal requirements are the responsibility of the passenger, and Music Heritage Of The South will not be held liable for any issues pertaining to or including vaccination, visa, or legal requirements to travel within the United States of America.
9) Passengers must carry proof of insurance with them at all times while on tour with Music Heritage Of The South. Please make sure your insurance covers all Music Heritage Of The South activities, such as optional, nightlife, and tour inclusions. If an incident occurs, we strongly recommend saving medical records for an easier process through insurance claims.
10) By booking a tour, the passenger understands and agrees that the tour schedule is subject to change. This can be due to safety issues, weather, road closures, government unrest/action, Acts of God, accidents, mechanical failures, etc., and Music Heritage Of The South will not be held liable for any such changes to tours. Music Heritage Of The South reserves the right to vary itineraries, hotels, time of meals, routing, and anything else we deem necessary without prior notice at any time. Music Heritage Of The South also reserves the right to change, vary, or cancel departures. We ask that you please be respectful of this. Our goal is for tours to run smoothly. Events may happen, and we, as travelers, need to roll with the punches.
11) Legal drinking age in the United States is 21, and passengers need to abide by this law at all times. Music Heritage Of The South will not be held responsible or liable for any underage consumption of alcohol by any passengers or their affiliates.
12) Music Heritage Of The South does not encourage or condone the use of illegal drugs while on tour. We operate by United States Law, and possession of such drugs can result in fines or imprisonment. Music Heritage Of The South or assigned TM will not be held liable for any such incidents.
13) Nobody under the age of 21 is allowed on tour at any time.
14) Passengers with disabilities are able to join Music Heritage Of The South tours but must notify Music Heritage Of The South at least 45 days prior to scheduled departure in writing explaining his or her disability. The disabled passenger must be physically fit for travel and be able to move, follow and navigate destinations under his or her own power. If disabled passenger is unable to do this, he/she must travel with a companion (who also booked the same tour) that can help him or her navigate. Music Heritage Of The South does not provide wheelchairs, crutches, reading glasses, or anything else related to any disabilities. It is not the responsibility of the assigned TM or driver to help with the disabled passenger’s navigation to and from travel establishments. Music Heritage Of The South, the assigned TM, and any third party establishment reserves the right to exclude the disable passenger from any tour activities not deemed fit for the disabled passenger. Music Heritage Of The South will not be held responsible for third party suppliers, and we cannot guarantee disability access at every hotel or travel destination on tour.
15) By booking with Music Heritage Of The South, the passenger agrees that there is zero tolerance for violence of any kind on the tour. The passenger will be held responsible for payment of damages resulting from any form of violence to any person or object and will be forced to pay any cleaning fee resulting from any behavior that Music Heritage Of The South or their third party establishments deem immature or unacceptable. Music Heritage Of The South reserves the right to permanently suspend any passenger’s tour as result of these incidents, resulting in full loss of tour funds and passenger removal from tour.
16) By booking a tour, the passenger agrees to not hold Music Heritage Of The South liable for any injuries or accidents incurred on tour. This includes but is not limited to death, sickness, disease, loss or delay of baggage, stolen items, van breakdown, van accidents, Acts of God, etc. Passengers, friends, and relatives of passengers agree to release Music Heritage Of The South and assigned TM or driver of all liability in event of these or related incidents.
Passengers understand that injuries are always a possibility while traveling and by booking a tour agree that traveling and activities are undertaken AT THEIR OWN RISK.
17) Music Heritage Of The South requires personal information of passengers such as dietary requirements, special needs, address, phone numbers, emergency contacts, etc. to run the tour smoothly and act in the passenger’s best interests. We hold this information in case of emergencies, and Music Heritage Of The South will not be held liable for any breach of security of this information. Your information is of utmost importance to us and we take strong measures in keeping it private.
18) Special dietary requests cannot be guaranteed by Music Heritage Of The South; however, we will try our hardest to contact the third party supplier early so they can cater to your medical request.
19) By booking a tour, you agree that all prices are subject to change. This includes tour prices, optional prices, hotel prices, and prices in and around destination cities. Music Heritage Of The South will not be held responsible for these changes in pricing.
20) Music Heritage Of The South is not responsible for passenger accommodation before and after tours. We recommend to use USA Travel Info to find reasonably priced hotels/hostels to book in destination cities before and after your tour. We recommend booking at least 30 days prior to arrival.
21) It is the passenger’s responsibility for cost of travel to and from destination cities before and after a Music Heritage Of The South tour. Music Heritage Of The South will not be held responsible for travel arrangements or costs due to cancellation of tour, and Music Heritage Of The South is not responsible if you can not obtain proper documents or fail to arrive on time.
22) Music Heritage Of The South also reserves the right to apply surcharges for unusual business activity in the industry, such as fuel price fluctuation.
23) There will be no refunds for meals, excursion, hotels not used by the passengers while on tour or when selected third-party businesses are closed. Hotel styles and meals vary. It’s part of traveling.
24) Music Heritage Of The South contracts third-party suppliers, and we ask that you respect our need to set up accommodations and events to run tours smoothly. All notices of cancellation must be submitted in writing.
Music Heritage Of The South has the following cancellation fees if dropping a tour:
- Reservation and minimum deposit can be done whenever tour is published on this web site.
- Cancellation of reservation with full refund - 60 days prior to departure
- 60-45 days before departure 50% of minimum deposit refund. Full payment is expected no less than 45 days before departure
- Less than 45 days before departure no refund on minimum deposit
- If we cancel the tour, after your made deposit, we will refund full amount
Dates, itineraries and prices are valid as posted. Beyond 31 December 2013 dates, itineraries and prices are indicative only. Please, contact us before you book.
Our current maximum capacity for the tour is 6 persons. We will conduct tour with minimum 4 passengers. Less than 4 reservations per tour means we will cancel the tour.
You may not transfer booking to another person. If a client arrives in town late or does not appear at the day of departure, he/she will forfeit the entire price of tour. If the passenger misses the tour on the day of departure, he/she is more than welcome to join the tour later that day or the next.
On tour, the TM is not your babysitter or mother. It is your responsibility to wake up on time and be there when the tour van leaves throughout the tour. Music Heritage Of The South is not liable if you leave prior to the tour’s completion. That’s on you.
25) It’s also not Music Heritage Of The South responsibility for your loss of enjoyment or frustration. That’s subjective and has more to do with your attitude than the inevitable inconveniences and discomforts that come with traveling long distances. However, we will do all in our ability to make you feel treated with respect.
26) In the event of human or computer error, Music Heritage Of The South reserves the right to re-invoice passengers correctly.
27) In case of any legal dispute, jurisdiction will be where Music Heritage Of The South main office is located. If you are unsuccessful in legislation you agree to pay ALL of Music Heritage Of The South’s legal fees.
28) At any time, Music Heritage Of The South can decline your tour acceptance for whatever reason we deem reasonable. Music Heritage Of The South is not responsible for typographical errors.
29) Music Heritage Of The South works diligently to protect your privacy but is not responsible for illegal activity that breaches security.
30) All complaints must be made at time of incurrence. If complaints are registered after the tour they must be presented in writing. Complaints given 30 days after tour end date will be considered invalid.
You are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of $500 per person per trip for your reservation to be confirmed. Your remaining balance is due 45 days before departure. If your booking is made within 60 days of the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
Travel insurance is compulsory for all Music Heritage Of The South travelers and should be taken out at the time of booking. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US $200,000 for each of the categories of cover. We also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects. You must provide proof of your travel insurance on the first day of your trip; you will not be able to join the trip without it.
You consent to us using images of you taken during the trip for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
Taking photos and audio/video recording in van is permitted with consent of others. for personal use. However, publishing such material in media is regulated by the law. Taking photos and audio/video recording from public space is generally permitted in the USA with some limitations. Please, take time to research that matter yourself. For taking pictures and audio/video recording in private areas you have to have consent from the owner. Such action is your own responsibility and it has to be performed according to all local and federal laws. Our TM might advise you about it. But, TM does not represent any legal advisory and does not hold any responsibility for your actions.
Because of limited space in the van, one large luggage case available per person.
FOOD ON THE TOUR
Out of common courtesy, we will offer, free of charge water, snacks and seasonal available fruits when available. Music Heritage Of The South will not be responsible for any discomfort or medical issues that passenger might have by consumption, including, but not limited, to consumption of peanut related products.
No any other food or drinks will be available to bring or present in the van, except water or mineral water. All food consumption will be outside of travel van.
Music Heritage Of The South will produce invoice for each booking event with a copy of these booking conditions.
Music Heritage Of The South travel product and services are not for sale in the States of:
Music Heritage Of The South, LLC is registered in the state of Georgia.
Business licence issued by Douglas County, Georgia.
Reg Number 22696
NAICS Code 561520
This is a legal document, subject to change.